Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Off of work again

This is my third day off of work in a row. I'm not 100% sure why I don't feel well. I'm trying my hardest to stay positive, but it gets harder with every day that I don't feel well. Today I tried to go to work, actually made it there. When I left for work this morning, I didn't have much hope of working all day, kind of figured maybe lunchtime I would need to come home. The drive there was not an easy one. I drive about 9 miles to work, it didn't take long driving to know that today was going to be difficult. By the time I got to work, I knew that I needed to go home. I was only there long enough to talk with my boss about this allergy thing. It seems all to familiar what is happening know. I understand that when I'm not there, my job doesn't get done. I understand that they need to think about getting someone else to do my job. I've been down this road before, I know how the whole thing works. I just wish that I could be there and not have all this happen. My boss said that they will do all that they can to help, that's cool, thank you. I did find something online last night, a possible explanation for this, but until I go to the Doc tomorrow I wont know if it is right or not.

Valerie and I were talking and, if the Doc thinks it's a good idea, we'll dive back into this and start running a bunch of tests again, it's been 7 years since the first ones were ran. The doctor had mentioned running some tests, but we had declined because of cost. With missing 6 days of work in 3 weeks, cost kind of takes a back seat to more important issues, like family. Sometimes you just have to spend money to try and get better.

I think that is all I'll write for now. Hopefully I made at least a little sense, I don't think my thought process runs in a straight line when I'm not feeling so well. Again please don't feel sorry for me, I would appreciate a prayer though. Thank you.

2 comments:

Christin said...

Hey Roger!! Christin here...

Man, you have just taken a beaten from these stinkin' allergies!! I'm praying that this "internet explanation" will pan out. And SOMETHING will change for you!

SilverFox said...

Thanks for the comment Christin.
Thank you for the prayer as well. It feels good to hear that someone is praying for us. I know people are praying, it's just nice to hear that someone is.

Thank you.