My sister's wedding is tomorrow, Saturday. It seems kind of weird to me, she is my little sister and she is getting married. I'm glad that she found someone that makes her happy. She's getting married in a barn, definitely something I would not have came with for our wedding. It's a different location for a wedding, but I'm curious to see how it all comes together. It could be really neat, kind of a "retro laid back" style. I hope that she likes her wedding as much as Valerie and I liked ours. They are different people with a different style, and that is great. They seem very happy together, and that's what counts.
I don't really know how your supposed to feel when a sibling gets married. There are only three of us, and my brother isn't getting married until July of '09. So this is my first sibling that is getting married. I feel a lot of feelings, most of which I'm not sure I can even put into words.
Joseph is the ring bearer, he is excited. I think he going to do great. The rest of us get to sit back and watch. The wedding is at 10AM, so we are trying to get the kids to go to sleep so that they can wake up and be ready in time.
1 comment:
ahh, the barn wedding. Anything to say about it now honey? :)
Post a Comment