Thursday, October 18, 2007
Doctor Visit
We talked to the doctor tonight. The thing I saw online Yesterday, is not what's wrong. He did, however, give me another medication for asthma. Hopefully this new medication will do something. I'm going to have a chest x-ray and a pulmonary function test to see if they see anything new. I'm also going to make an appointment and see a allergist, see if he sees anything. My family doctor still thinks it's allergies and asthma, he just has never seen anything like my symptoms. I will still probably not go to work tomorrow, but hopefully by Monday I'll feel better. I am already feeling a little better, my nose is back to normal, I'm just waiting for everything to get back to normal. I guess for now I'll keep resting and try to feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I'm praying that this new med. will work wonders for you and that you will go back to work on Monday feeling like a new man.
Post a Comment